Group Services at Idaho’s Premier Hotel
| Weddings Family Reunions Lodging Packages Book Online|
Silver Mountain's team of professionals is ready to help plan and organize your next special event at our Northern Idaho hotel. Host a wedding, family reunion, holiday party, corporate meeting or retreat at Silver Mountain Resort and hotel, where there is a facility to meet every need.
Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, mountain biking, road biking, geocaching, disc golf, nature trails and scenic gondola rides are some of many seasonal outdoor activities available. Silver Rapids - the new football field-sized indoor waterpark - has something to offer everyone. Boogie-board, surf, slip-and-slide down the family waterslides or float the adventure river - all indoors and any time of the year. Make sure to pack sunscreen as the glass roof emulates an outdoor experience.
Silver Mountain is one of the fastest growing regional destination resorts in the Northwest offering a variety of facilities to accommodate groups. Silver Mountain's hotel event planners can facilitate an event at the top of the mountain or at its base in Gondola Village. Silver Mountain's Morning Star Lodge is the best choice for premier lodging in the area. A selection of rooms is available including one- to four-person studios, one- and two-bedroom units or lofts. Read Guest Testimonials
Silver Mountain Resort And Hotel Venues:
- Experience the new Silver Rapids Indoor Waterpark any season of the year. Day and multi-day use options are available for all types of groups. Corporate meetings, retreats, business parties, school, church and youth groups are accommodated well for each group's unique needs and interests.
- Ski, bike, hike and skate clubs have all experienced Silver Mountain Resort's legendary facilities and service taking full advantage of the large mountain and easy access to the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes.
- Car and motorcycle clubs have made full use of lodging and expansive parking lots for club shows and rallies.
- Skiing and summer events are always a hit with the kids in schools and camps.
- Weddings have become an extremely popular event here at Silver Mountain Resort because of our total mountaintop experience. Both wedding ceremonies and receptions are held at 5,300 feet where spectacular views abound.
For detailed pricing and custom service information please contact a Resort Event Planner at 208.783.1111, ext. 8247.
Holiday Parties at Idaho’s Premier Hotel and Resort:
- Accommodations for groups of 60 to 150.
- Special meals and pricing.
- Full-service catering and bar service.
- Several venue options depending on budget and group size.
Birthday Parties at Idaho’s Premier Hotel and Resort
- Waterpark birthday parties, lodging and day use: 208.783.1111, ext. 8150.
- Snow tubing birthday parties on top of the mountain: 208.783.1508.
- Limited space available so make your reservations early.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Combination parties are also available.
- All birthday parties as stated are children's parties only. Separate adult parties are available by special arrangement.
Contact Group Customer Service Coordinator: Use our Contact Form or call 208-783-1111 x 8247.