Group Services at Idaho's Premier Resort
Silver Mountain's team of professionals is ready to help plan and
organize your next special event at our Northern Idaho Resort. Host a
wedding, family reunion, holiday party, corporate meeting or retreat at
Silver Mountain Resort, where there is a facility to meet every need.
Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, mountain biking, road biking,
geocaching, disc golf, nature trails and scenic gondola rides are some
of many seasonal outdoor activities available. Silver Rapids - the
indoor waterpark - has something to offer everyone. Boogie-board,
surf, slip-and-slide down the family waterslides or float the adventure
river - all indoors and any time of the year. Make sure to pack
sunscreen as the glass roof emulates an outdoor experience.
Silver Mountain is one of the most easily accessible regional
destination resorts in the Northwest, offering a variety of facilities
to accommodate groups. Silver Mountain Resort's event planners can
facilitate an event at the top of the mountain or at its base in Gondola
Village. Silver Mountain's Morning Star Lodge is the best choice for
premier lodging in the area. A selection of rooms is available including
one to four-person studios, one and two-bedroom units or lofts.
Silver Mountain Resort Venues:
- Experience the Silver Rapids Indoor Waterpark any season of the year.
Day and multi-day use options are available for all types of
groups. Corporate meetings, retreats, business parties, school, church and
youth groups are accommodated well for each group's unique needs and
- Ski, bike, hike and skate clubs have all experienced Silver Mountain
Resort's legendary facilities and service taking full advantage of the large
mountain and easy access to the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes.
- Car and motorcycle clubs have made full use of lodging and expansive
parking lots for club shows and rallies.
- Skiing and summer events are always a hit with the kids in schools and
- Weddings have become an extremely popular event here at Silver Mountain
Resort because of our total mountaintop experience. Both wedding ceremonies
and receptions are held at 5,300 feet where spectacular views abound.
For detailed pricing and customer service information please contact a
Resort Event Planner at 208.783.1111, ext. 8247.
Holiday Parties at Idaho's Premier Resort:
- Accommodations for groups of 15 to 350.
- Special meals and pricing.
- Full-service catering and bar service.
- Several venue options depending on budget and group size.
Day Groups and Parties of 15 People or More:
- To receive group discounts a group have 15 or more paying guests, book a visit at least 10 days in advance, and have one person pay for the whole group.
- Perfect for School Groups, Church Groups, Birthday Parties, or any other gathering of 15 people or more.
- Group pricing is available for include Ski & Snowboard Lift tickets, Lessons, Rentals, Snow Tubing, Waterpark Access, Biking, Private Surfing Access, Private Waterpark Rental, Scenic Gondola Rides, Group Meals and more!
- Ask about a further discount for combined mountain and waterpark access in the same day. For example, snow tubing in the morning and waterpark access in the afternoon may qualify for a discount.
Contact group sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208 783 1514
Contact Group Customer Service Coordinator: Use our
Contact Form or call 208-783-1111 x 8214.